Peter - Peter correcting
hello
I'll add more to the most obvious path to the other photos were uploaded by me, as in Lodz constructed the SKANSKA. The boat company has an incredible problem with the location of the curb no higher than the road surface, while in London, as we see the problem this company is not is known. Perhaps a question of different standards, different treatment
investors in different countries and different smell of money - though always thought that the same smell wszystrie ..
ps Once again, I urge everyone to reflect on the meaning of the construction of bike path off the main road. Bydowa whether the designation of bicycle lanes carriageway video frame is the cheapest and best way to build bike path m.in thus do not appear then so many technical problems - such as in the definition of design as separate strings of their communication and in addition to running in the immediate vicinity of paving. In addition, there is no problem of excessive speed endangers pedestrians, or are beaku
according to the number of bicycle trips, etc.
So far I had only experience with the Dutch bicycle paths, and perhaps because I believed it for handing out perfectly. But now I need to verify my position. Despite the numerous holes in the asphalt never in my life I do not rode a bike so comfortable around the city like in London. For the help I can get a bike everywhere, and the issue of hand
sygnalizyjacej intention of turning or changing lanes and making all the cars coming from the back stops. Though sometimes the driver lets go ktoremus nerves and trabi, but it is his problem with the hurry ..
ps2 sorry for the lack of Polish letters, but my keyboard does not support them ..
Peter
answer:
Hi, remember
You of course:) Thanks for
e-mails very informative.
As a curiosity: we are while waiting for the signature of the President Wojcieszek the Standards for Łódź-bike today I got the information from next week's meeting is to take place-I hope it will eventually be adopted as our way to look and what to be done, etc..
Regards Mariusz Wasilewski
ps if you will not have anything against it, publish text and photos of what podesłałeś-can open their eyes to some official.
0 comments:
Post a Comment