Peter - Re: Opinion on bike path in Lodz - April 12, 2009 20:10
Of course I do not mind would you placed the letter and my pictures on Your site. I will try to somehow do some pictures of the occasion a few other interesting solutions that can meet here on the road cycling.
Maybe I can shoot a movie that shows how the practice looks after the British cycling streets and no solution as wspamialym are these boxes for bicycles at intersections. But somehow after the festivities, when again a lot of people will be the morning to go to work. I wish now I am perseverance, and as many successes in persuading officials to implement proven and these revolutionary ideas on the road bike, because, as an example of England shows
courageous and unconventional approach to the problem is often much better than a conservative solution, which is always half measures. I would like to
Boats were once the bike path, whom we zazdroscilyby other Polish cities. Paths of both those in the separate strings - for me leisure - as well as an integral part of the roadway, designed for people for whom it counts the time travel, for people who follow to work, school, shopping, party or just in front of him. And this wish and Lodz, and you as an organization that constantly educating upierdliwie officials.
Regards Peter
0 comments:
Post a Comment