Friday, October 10, 2008

Toes With Bad Circulation

Hania has already three weeks :)

captivated me most of all, speed of action in the pages that have so far put it mildly obsysały. Such, for example, the cockpit blip.pl - type letter and see how to draw. But not in chrome.

I am writing this text is in chrome, look at the comics page devoted just google chrome. Cool it:

processes Bookmark rendering engine and javascript are independent and concurrent
search the address field (omnibar:)) troszkię ętelygentniejsze than the competition

javascript already in the VM rather than laboriously interpreted
such new and already ac - tested on millions of pages (very cool ficzer renderer with the automation of the tests - what the browser thinks it is showing:))
and Fabulous tab about: memory , also called statistics for nerds :)
Generally, it's nice and not narzucająco up. We'll see how to survive the day at work, as long as well.
    Car from Google at the moment I would not persuaded. I prefer Japanese;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment