Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Template To Make Baby Shoes Out Of Fondant

Mysterious package: Fall


P owoli opened my eyes, feeling the gentle touch of the wind on my cheeks. Somehow I felt extremely blissful. In all its members felt a strange lightness, hovered over the ground or lying on the water? He struck me
brightness of the sky, which was disrupted by to my eyes when gently opened the lid. Where was I? Can I just come knock the doors of St. Peter? Shall I come before the Supreme Creator? I turned my head slightly
wanting to answer to these questions, when I noticed that instead of lying on the ground amidst the shifting of clouds below me. Glided lazily swaying my body and I with them, I advanced gently in an unknown direction. I was afraid and wanted to capture something but gave no clouds to touch. I felt that wrap around my body, gently touching, but touching is not given. I turned my head the other way and this time I noticed sitting figure that a little while ago I noticed in your attic. It sat in Turkish staring at me with a distinct smile on his unshaven face white beard.
-I finally woke up - a mysterious figure uttered looking into my eyes.
-Where am I?
-Where are you? After all, you need to know, so clever boy, do not grieve me, Michael.
"But, say what? - I asked to be more boldly, as if forgetting for a moment and pushing apart the idea that I'm lying on the clouds. By the way, I wonder how high above the ground. I noticed
that the old man heard my words visibly upset as he looked at me sternly and frowned.
-A told me that I have to dojrzałeś to see the truth.
-Truths are many, so many people in the world - I decided to answer.
"But one is the truest, the one we know a few. I wanted her to tell you that you can help me, thus fulfilling his duty to the family of the past.
-But ..
-dojrzałeś But not yet to this, and I'll keep on wandering between reality and pseudo pseudo matter, how small for my character!
Pseudo-reality and matter?
-Yes, you fool! And you think where are you now? - It was clearly visible on the face of outrage at the old man - You think you're in the clouds over the earth? You are in my head fool! I allowed myself to get to your imagination and draw the picture - after a little break and added a bit quieter voice - I hope you like it.
-Very.
Meanwhile, an old man in his character like a sage or patient facility for the mentally ill, scratched his chin and looked somewhere far in the clouds. After a moment materialized from somewhere, my good friend Raven and sat on his shoulder. A strange persona smiled, and I felt, to his dismay that I fall, I was flying with incredible speed down the clouds, first white, then gray and finally dark, storm, lightning flashing between, amidst the rain. I flew, I flew and I was all wet. Suddenly, I felt that I break up the ground that crumble to me all the bones broken into tiny little pieces on forever, when I woke up with a loud cry on my bed all wet with sweat.
first thing I saw is a circular moon through the window of my room and sitting on the windowsill of the raven, staring at me with her black eyes. The second I saw it burning three black candles that were placed in a mysterious package.

0 comments:

Post a Comment