Sunday, December 20, 2009

Kitchenaid Waffle Maker London

feminine-male in a situation quite often encountered.


-now I feel so ... happy! Alexander, you are ... wonderful! I have the impression that I could with you to conquer the whole world! Just you and me! Forever! For eternity! But
-Miss Basia, do not exaggerate. I'm just an ordinary representative of its species, there is nothing extraordinary about me.
-Yes, yes, everyone says so.
-Any?
-Well you know ...
-Mghm ... lady sitting on my socks, would you be so nice ...
-you have a go? I thought that it will pan for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
-You see, responsibilities, work ...
-you do not want to be with me yet? Talk?
-Believe me, I want to ... I can not.
-Just like any other.
-Excuse me?
-Just like any other representative of your species. Egoist capable to satisfy their primitive instincts only!
-So I understand that even ten minutes ago you pretended that caters to your primitive instinct?
-Please immediately go out of my sight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment