Saturday, April 9, 2011

How To Beat The Forest World Un Supertux

question unanswered

N for good. And now this pretty seriously, and without beating about the bush. Answer me one bothering me for a long time question, if I so and so Michael would one day someone really needed? Is my life must pass in designated (well, by what?) Framework? Do I need to duplicate the patterns that surround me? Family, home, children, retirement, and eternal rest five feet under the ground (or a vat full of tar as a heavenly pleasures rather doubt it.) I do not want to. It is so gray, so ... normal! I would like to ... I would like to make my life more valuable. If I lived in the fifteenth century, probably on board płynąłbym Columbus discovering the New World, if I lived during the turmoil of war-stricken that I had to give their lives fighting for the country or ideals. Now what can I do? What can the man in the gray brzydzący?

can discover in himself any colors?

I guess I'm color blind ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment