Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Graceland Shoes Cheap

Vietnamese


In ystarczyło look at him, and everything was clear. The eye might have with nine or ten years.

- You're a little Chinese, right?
- No sir, I come from Vietnam.
- Oh, what an exotic country! - I tried to make a startled face. It was evident that the youngster is impatient.
- It's like, you buy the cat?
- Well, but tell me, what I do with it?
boy shrugged.
- I do not know what to do with cats. It caresses you, cuddle. He has such a warm coat. Good fur. So nice.
- Well, okay a little ... but then I would not ever held him in the neck.
Malec is reflected. In his small, Vietnamese face blossomed after a shy smile. Had he found the answer?
- And what's the problem? - Asked more and more happy. - Before the meat starts to spoil, you obedrze cat skin and will have a warm coat. Do you have a girlfriend? It will be a good gift. And the meat ... You see that direction with the word kebab restaurants? I have been there since I sell meat. But you're a good customer. The Lord will take the meat and fur. Good fur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment