Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can Pregnant Women Eat Sharks Fin

Crime by the end of a perfect continuation of a short dialogue


Today I had to make a terrible crime and nieartykułowanej. For a long time wondering on its performance, all kinds of arguments that its decline had failed, in my view, unfortunately, nothing.
sold their children, unimaginable right? Bezuczuciowy merchant looked at them, checked the year of conception to the world and the mother and then offered an extremely low amount. Well I do, I accepted the slips along with the money and walked down the street to the pub nieodśnieżoną pour in the corpse. I could not get rid of them thought, conscience meant that I was close to a nervous breakdown. But I loved it!

Oh, how the shelf without those few books now looks horrible ...!!!

created clothes, hoping that antiques will still be active.

0 comments:

Post a Comment