absolutely at this time of Bubu have nightmares, talking loudly (lately of the Small Hunger) is tudziez dig. Today - shouting, unless something about the teddy bear, which is that going to the theater has had on him feeling confident.
Yesterday at this time I learned about the different things. From the newspapers. Major newspapers. Not that I appeared on the pages somewhere, and I do not read horoscopes. ZrzutowaĆem simply assume a few things that I read, and I was not happy with the results. Today, due to various circumstances, my perception of reading yesterday's changed a little. And maybe not only did I draw attention to one or the other article. Monsters are asleep, but when sleeping As the monster on tiptoe.
Also today, about this strange 3 am, thanks to Google's cache unearthed from the entry, I remembered that you need to appreciate and enjoy. Just not too loudly. Two people who barely know-though perhaps a little bit and I know and who I never would have suspected of such experiences, share their experience of loss in a way that is absolutely shocking and gives me now peace.
Young was finishing his first meal today, and the young rozkopaĆ think again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment